Accountant, Bookkeeper, Tech Savvy, Nature Lover
- Grew up in third world country; did not see TV until she was 16 years old
- Had to go plant rice and fish everyday growing up
- Walked 7 miles one way to school every day during her elementary years
- Left home and on her own when she was 12, put herself through high school and college.
- Sold chickens and guavas in exchange of school supplies
- Put herself through 2-year associates degree in computer science by working for school as a bookkeeper in exchange for tuition
- Moved to Puerto Vallarta Mexico at the age of 19
- Moved to USA at the age of 20 and started working for 7-eleven as a cashier
- At 21, she was a co-founder of a successful energy efficiency company helping business owners reduce their electricity consumption and utilizing federal funding rebates through the utility companies.
- At 25, she went back to school and got her Bachelors degree in Accountancy and traveled across many continents while finishing school.
- Since 2007 she took on several bookkeeping jobs for small to medium sized businesses. Became an accounting manager for an automation company in the last 3 years just before founding BookByte Financial Services.
- For fun, she designs websites and have a few e-commerce sites as well as learning online marketing. Current ongoing project is a website selling organic baby slings and organic baby necessities.
- Personability 100%
- QuickBooks Online Version 100%
- QuickBooks Desktop Version 95%
- MS Office Applications 95%
- Skyline Property Management 85%
- ADP Payroll 99%
- Hubdoc 80%
- Magento 75%
- Shopify 80%
- WordPress 90%
- True Grit 90%